Special Needs Resources
Our Special Needs AdvisoriesVIEW ADVISORIES
Our RelationshipsVIEW LINKS
Useful Special Needs Documents & Links
- Oak Wealth Advisors Letter of Intent/Care Guide Sample To request an electronic copy of the Oak Wealth Advisors Care Guide that you can customize for your loved one CLICK HERE.
- National availability of ABLE accounts by state ABLE Account Comparison by State Map, and ABLE Account Comparison by State Matrix
- Maximum Age of School District Support by Age.
- Special Needs Trust Handbook for Trustees from the Special Needs Alliance
- 2019 The Case For Inclusion Report from United Cerebral Palsy
- Special Needs Family Services Resource Guide from Autism Speaks.
- Autism First 100 Days Kit planning guide for getting through the initial Autism diagnosis period from Autism Speaks
- The 10 Signs of Alzheimer's guide to evaluating whether perceived changes are due to aging or perhaps Alzheimer's disease from the Alzheimer's Association.
- 2016 Recovery and Empowerment Mental Health Handbook for Illinois families from Illinois Department of Health and Human Services.
- Tips For Travelling With Someone With Dementia from the Alzheimer’s Association
- Family Guide to Adolescent Depression —from the National Alliance on Mental Illness
- IEP Goals and Objectives Bank list of ideas for inclusion in IEPs —from Bend-La Pine school district in Redmond, Oregon
- Post Secondary Educational Guide —from Autism Speaks www.autismspeaks.org/family-services/tool-kits/postsecondary.
- Prepare for Emergencies Now: Information for People with Disabilities— www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/90360
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development— a national intellectual and developmental disabilities research center – produces a wealth of useful materials including tip sheets and articles for the special needs community.
- Appropriate Special Needs Trust Distributions –from the Academy of Special Needs Planners.
- Special Needs Housing Options Guide—from the Center for Independent Futures.
OAK WEALTH ADVISORS
Member of the Academy of Special Needs Planners